Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oracle 9iForms
Oracle DBA Forums > Oracle > Oracle Forum
patty
I need to print out all the triggers/procedures from an Oracle 9iForms. When I open an Oracle 9iform in the Oracle form builder, I click on FILE/CONVERT but cannot see the triggers/procedures. Please help!!!!
burleson
Hi,

>> Oracle 9iForms, How to print out all the triggers and procedures in an Oracle 9iForms

In the data dictionarry, you have the dba_objects view that has all stored procedure and trigger headers and you join that into the dba_surce view for the source code.

If you don;t want to write your own scripts, you can download them here:

http://www.dba-oracle.com/oracle_scripts.htm

SteveC
QUOTE (patty @ Dec 15 2011, 01:56 PM) *
I need to print out all the triggers/procedures from an Oracle 9iForms. When I open an Oracle 9iform in the Oracle form builder, I click on FILE/CONVERT but cannot see the triggers/procedures. Please help!!!!

These triggers and procedures are internal to the Forms binary, not anything to do with being stored in the database.

You can lose all of your code in this area doing an upgrade by directly compiling a 6i fmb into a 9i fmx. You need to open the 6i fmb in 9i Forms Builder, save the file, and then compile it. A direct compilation from 6i fmb to 9i fmx trashes the code.

Of course, you have source control and can simply check out a good/un-hosed version of the fmb, correct?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.