Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Error in data entry in the form
Oracle DBA Forums > Oracle > Oracle Forum
dbaman11
I have created a form that has two tables. the main table is the entity type and the other is a multivalued attribute in it. The two tables are "Customer" and "Phone Numbers" respectively. My problem occurs when i run the form and enter the data. the data in the customer is entered correctly but the problem occurs when i try to enter data into the boxes of the phone numbers. after i try to save it gives me a message "Do you want to save changes?". The data entered in "Phone Numbers" cannot be added. I appreciate your help and thanks for your time.
dbaman11
SteveC
So what you are trying to do is show two unrelated tables on one form? Why not have each form call the other via call/open/new form? Data-wise, that would make more sense than trying to cram two tables into one or two blocks on the same form. Or is the issue that you are asked about saving changes when going from one block to another?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.