Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JDEVELOPER AND EJB3 NAMED QUERY PL/SQL
Oracle DBA Forums > Oracle > Oracle Forum
JORGE
Hi experts

Someone can help me to allow me call a PL/SQL Procedure storaged in the Data Base from EJB in JDeveloper? I need the syntax and what happend if the store procedure has parameter... Well I sayd Procedrures not Functions...

And I need to do the following statement into NAMED QUERY
select distinct a.field, b.field
from a inner join b
where a.fiel2 = b.field2
and a.field in (select c.field
from c)

I'm thinking that Jdeveloper 10g is not easy to use because in the web no body knows about tips... OK the applications run more faster in web and look well but the development environment uuff...

I feel confuse...

Thanks to all, please feel free to contact me to = jbernal72@hotmail.com
HAL9000
"I'm thinking that Jdeveloper 10g is not easy to use because in the web no body knows about tips... "

Yes, JDeveloper a professional tool, not for beginners.

Yes, you can invoke a PL/SQL stored procedure with EJB using a data access object.
HAL9000
Also see here.

http://www.odbms.org/download/020.01%20Ard...mber%202005.PDF
JORGE
QUOTE (HAL9000 @ Jul 3 2008, 05:11 PM) *
"I'm thinking that Jdeveloper 10g is not easy to use because in the web no body knows about tips... "

Yes, JDeveloper a professional tool, not for beginners.

Yes, you can invoke a PL/SQL stored procedure with EJB using a data access object.

Ok I accept that I'm beginner in Jdeveloper but all people need to learn the new development options so, I have ten years using Oracle Forms, Report etc now we are going to change to JDEVELOPER and I need some concepts ...

I understant your point of view but no always we hava to pay by some information because some times ago I did received the syntax of a lot of questions

Thanks for your help.. .I will continue asking to somenone...
HAL9000
Hi,

You mentioned web services, and I found this. It's not JDeveloper but it has a working example:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/artic...rice_10gws.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.