sorry for new account, but forum writes to me that I haven't permissions to answer my own posts...
thank's for your answer !
I did all the steps from your post, and from metalink and from all other world (google
"Externally Authorized User" is a security issue ? Why? I'm not trying to connect with OS user.
I'm using Kerberos tickets for user.
and from beginning :
SEC_CASE_SENSITIVE_LOGON - I have "false"
" Bad User ID or connect string (...) it will try to use the username of the Reports Server process rather than the username of the client."
My reports are running with domain user, so "username of the Reports Server proces" = domain name (connection to database with sqlplus on domain name works fine).
Document from metalink 162457.1 is about OP$ - operating system user. I'm connecting with Kerberos tickets, user is identified with windows domain.
It's working for me for database(1) server (linux), it's working on weblogic server. I'm connecting with SqlPlus on domain user to database(1) from weblogic server.
I'm connecting to database(1) with forms, and it's working fine.
I cannot connect to database(1) form reports server. I think, report server is not using kerberos protocol while connecting to database. I think, maybe missing some parameters. I set java.security.krb5.realm, java.security.krb5.kdc for WLS_REPORTS.
You may ask me, why java.security, it's becouse something I've found in database logs.
While connecting to database with Oracle forms, in database logs, I saw connection from frmweb.exe -and it's ok.
Connection from report server is like javaw.exe.
Really, I don't know what to do now. It was simple to configure with forms, but for reports I spent many of hours. I think it's probably new bug.